It’s time for your current neutral and nude palettes to step down because beauty giant Natasha Denona is back with a new palette release! And I am here for it! I’m obsessed with the consistent, amazing quality of the Natasha Denona eyeshadows palettes and in this review, you will see that the Bronze Eyeshadow palette is no exception!
Before I get started on the new Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette, let me do a little explaining. Do you know how some eyeshadow palettes are pricey purely because of the designer name?! Well, that is not the case here.
The Natasha Denona Palettes sure are pricey but their eyeshadows are seriously worth every penny! From the most beautiful colours to the soft buttery pigments and quality ingredients, it’s hard to find a fault with them!
Anyways, enough blabbering…on to the NEW Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette!
The New Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette for summer is full of bronze and neutral colours, aah! Perfect for a neutral lover like your girl here! It’s a full-sized palette with 15 new shades. It comes in diverse a mix of formulas and finishes, ranging from hydrating and smooth textures, sultry cream powder mattes, to vibrant duo chromes, and of course ultra-reflective metallics and shimmers. I think that covers every finish possible:))
From the promos alone, I can already tell how amazing this palette is going to be. It comes in a standard Natasha Denona mixed casing of plastic and metal and, of course, it has a full-sized mirror included. That always makes a palette feel luxurious.
What’s even more of a reason to love this palette is that, in comparison to all of Natasha Denona’s full-sized palettes, this is one of the more affordable releases. Retailing at £60, it’s cheaper than some of her others.
Natasha Denona’s Biba Palette and Gold Palette are some of her best eyeshadows to date. Many beauty junkies including me, think it’s a staple. The quality, colour story, and just the overall usefulness of the two palettes were the main reasons. It seems Natasha Denona and her team have been keeping the ears and eyes open, because, now we’re being blessed with a mix of the two: the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette!
I definitely feel like this palette is going to be my new go-to eyeshadow palette. That is especially for soft glam looks since it has a lot of shimmery shades that come in all undertones, not just warm! I can’t shake the euphoria I get from this palette. Mostly because from my experience, nude palettes can really surprise you! They’re never boring or dull, in my opinion, they are to simply put it, classy and full of attitude!
The palette is made from the highest quality of pure coloured pigments, chroma crystals, and a concoction of mineral pearls. All these ingredients make the glitters and shimmer worth their name!
- True Copper – A warm copper shade with a white reflection. It sets to a smoothly textured glitter finish.
- Suntan – A medium brown with warm undertones perfect for tanned skin. It sets to a silky matte finish.
- Sundown – A medium-light yellow-brown close to the colour of terracotta pots. Sets to a solid matte finish.
- Deep Dive – This is a deep brown shade that has a purple undertone so it looks close to an eggplant’s colour. It sets to a semi-matte finish with a really subtle shimmer.
- Rhodium – This is a medium warm purple with a nice silver reflection when it settles to a shimmer finish.
- Magma – Magma looks like a true brown shade. It’s a medium-dark umber with a nice velvet matte finish.
- High Degree – A shimmery copper shade with reddish undertones.
- Alloy – This is a beautifully vibrant bronze colour with a shimmery golden reflect. It almost looks like it has a slight pink undertone.
- Ridge – A medium warm mustard that sets to a matte finish.
- True Bronze – A foil bronze with a warmer undertone in comparison to the shade Alloy. Sets in a fine glitter finish.
- Gloaming – This is a burnt umber colour with a really buttery and light bronze shimmery finish.
- Palladium – This shade is a warmer version of the shade True Bronze. It’s a mesmerizing pinkish taupe in a glitter finish.
- Bliss – Bliss is the only duo-chromed shade in the palette and it is absolutely wow! It has pink with golden-green reflections in a shimmer finish.
- Silk – This is a more neutral undertones copper shade with a textured glitter payoff.
- Beach – A warm nude in a matte finish and is one of the most versatile shades to include in an eyeshadow palette.
The shades contain a lot of beautiful golds and bronzes as well as a few peach undertones from the warm brown shades. It also has a few neutral and cool undertones found especially on the reflective shades. I love how they added a touch of cool tones to a warm palette, it makes it so versatile. It also incorporates a couple of purplish and pinky undertones, but, the most exciting shade in the palette is the duo-chromed Bliss shade!
The duo-chromed Bliss shade is very similar to the VR Rose Venus shade in Pat McGrath’s Divine Rose I palette. That for me could be a key reason why this palette will be a bestseller! Because on top of the super practical yet dazzling bronze colour story, it’s a more affordable option than the Pat McGrath palettes. And Natasha Denona is no quality compromise against the Divine Rose palette. So it’s really a great option to have! A win-win!
Natasha Denona’s eyeshadow formulas are in a league of their own. There really is nothing negative to say about this palette! It’s love at first sight:)
I guess bronze is gonna be my theme this summer because I love this palette! What shades are you excited to try out first on the Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette? Let me know in the comments below!
- MAC Will Hypnotise You With Their New Hypnotising Holiday Collection
- The Best Eyebrow Pencils For Sparse Eyebrows in 2021
- Apply Your Eyeshadow Like A Pro With These 10 Easy Tips & Tricks
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette Has Just Gone Mini!
- 17 Blue Eyeshadow Looks For Every Occasion And Skill Level
- Cute Makeup Alert! Introducing The Cutie Collection By Nabla Cosmetics
- The Best Lipstick For Older Women in 2021
- A New Norvina Eyeshadow Palette By ABH Has Just Landed!
- MAC Cosmetics The Botanic Panic Collection
Anastasia Beverly Hills Bare Minerals Barry M Benefit Cosmetics Bobbi Brown Chantecaille Charlotte Tilbury Clarins ColourPop Dermalogica Dior Drunk Elephant ELEMIS Estée Lauder Fenty Beauty First Aid Beauty Fresh Giorgi Armani Hourglass Huda Beauty Jane Iredale L'Oreal lancome La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier MAC Makeup Revolution Maybelline Milani Molton Brown Morphe Murad Nars Neutrogena NYX Origins Peter Thomas Roth Revlon Sigma Beauty Smashbox Stila Tarte Cosmetics Too Faced Urban Decay YSL