After 9 long and hard months, our little princess has made her appearance and we couldn’t be more in love!
If you’ve noticed the blog has been quieter, that’s because I’ve been caring for a newborn, which takes up a LOT of time! I’m loving every minute of it (minus the lack of sleep!).
To be honest, after my traumatic pregnancy, I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to bond with my baby. Thankfully, that wasn’t the case.
The minute I laid eyes on her, I fell in love with her. In fact, I connected with her faster than I connected with some of my other babies, which was a true blessing.
This pregnancy was one of the hardest things I’ve ever gone through. I had something called HG. If you aren’t familiar with HG, it stands for Hyperemesis Gravidarum.
In short, it’s a condition at the extreme end of the pregnancy sickness spectrum that affects about 1% of pregnancies. HG is not morning sickness, it’s an illness, a condition that you can’t live with without help.
It is a really tough thing to go through, it means feeling sick all day and all night, to the point that you can’t care for yourself. Thankfully, my symptoms all disappeared the minute my baby was born.
The feeling was as if someone cut a rope that was around my throat. To wake up every day feeling normal is a blessing I’m not taking for granted! It feels amazing to feel good and I am so grateful for that.
Although I won’t be posting quite as regularly for the next couple of weeks, I will try to post at least once a week. I said try because life with a newborn and 4 other kids is very unpredictable! I hope you’ll be patient and hang in there while we figure out life with 5 kids:)
- Everything You Need to Know About MAC’s Advent Calendar 2023
- Eye Makeup Tips You Need To Try for Sensitive Eyes
- How To Apply Mascara Like A Pro- The Best Hacks, Tips & Tricks
- 10 Easy Eye Makeup Tips & Techniques For Older Women Over 60
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Review- Find Out The Truth
- The Ultimate Guide to Different Types of Eyeshadows and Their Gorgeous Finishes
- The Different Types Of Foundation In Makeup And How To Choose The One For You
- Contouring for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Contour Like a Pro
- Setting Powder vs Setting Spray: When and How To Use Them
Anastasia Beverly Hills bareMinerals Benefit Cosmetics Bobbi Brown CeraVe Chantecaille Charlotte Tilbury Clarins ColourPop Dermalogica Dior Dyson e.l.f. Cosmetics ELEMIS Estée Lauder Fenty Beauty First Aid Beauty Fresh Giorgio Armani Hourglass Jane Iredale L'Oreal Lancome La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier LORAC MAC Makeup Revolution Maybelline Morphe Nars Natasha Denona Neutrogena NYX Origins Peter Thomas Roth Revlon Sigma Beauty Smashbox Stila Tarte Cosmetics The Ordinary Too Faced Urban Decay YSL