The NEW Too Faced Italian Spritz Eye Shadow Palette, is it Lake Como Worthy?
Get ready for a sizzling summer with the Too Faced Italian Spritz Eye Shadow Palette. Inspired by the stunning colors of Lake Como, here’s an opportunity to transport yourself there without actually going there.
Let’s find out if the Italian Spritz Eye Shadow Palette lives up to its name!
Italian Spritz Palette
Too Faced Italian Spritz Eye Shadow Palette
Whether you think it’s Italian or not, one thing we can all agree on is that the shades and the packaging of the Italian Spritz Eye Shadow Palette are stunning! And not only is it enjoyable to look at but, according to Too Faced, it also smells like a summer spritz.
The packaging has a reference to the scent with the image of orange cocktails. Yes, the scent is a citrus cocktail scent. Ahh, to summer days!
On to the palette, the Italian Spritz Eye Shadow Palette features 18 sparkling shades of all the summer shades you can think of. From blues to beiges and pinks and purples.
With a combination of finishes, it has mattes, shimmers, metallics and special effect finishes.
The shades all have cute Italian names, not necessarily related to Lake Como, but they’re definitely Italian!
- Holy Cannoli: Light salmon pink matte
- Ciao, Bellini!: Soft Peachy-Orange Gold Shimmer Metallic
- When In Rome…: Watermelon Pink Matte
- Take Me To Church: Soft Rose Gold Metallic
- Feelin’ Saucy: Terracotta Matte
- Lake Como: Sky Blue & Silver Shimmer
- Toasted In Tuscany: Soft Brown Matte
- Cin Cin!: Warm Bronze Metallic
- Spritz & Glitz: Purple, Pink & Blue Shimmer
- Spaghett About It: Burnt-Orange Brown Matte
- Grappa Don’t Preach: Vibrant Gold Metallic
- Espresso Yourself: Cool Red Brown Matte
- Lake & Bake: Midnight Blue Metallic
- Capri Fun: Muted Pumpkin Rust Matte
- Mamma Mia!: Purple Wine Matte
- Como After Dark: Smokey Gunmetal With Pearl Swirl Effect Metallic
- Impasta-Ble: Medium Light-Yellow Brown Matte
- Gelat-Ohh!: Warm Cream Matte
When it comes to the shades and finishes, there’s something for everyone. From a dark smokey look to pink and blue ones. There’s a look for every occasion and mood.
The big question that everyone has on new eyeshadow palettes is, are the shades original?
To be fair, with the number of eyeshadow palettes available today, every color and shade has been covered in one eyeshadow palette or another.
That being said, the color combination of the Italian Spritz Eye Shadow Palette is original, and if you don’t have these shades yet, this palette is a good investment.
Too Faced eyeshadow palettes don’t disappoint in their quality and performance!
Too Faced Italian Spritz Eye Shadow Palette can be bought from Too Faced | Ulta
- Urban Decay 24/7 Inks Liquid Eyeliners are Back!
- Saie Glowy Super Skin Lightweight Hydrobounce Serum Foundation
- Black and White Nail Design Ideas For a Monochrome Look
- The NEW Too Faced Italian Spritz Eye Shadow Palette, is it Lake Como Worthy?
- Supergoop Unseen Unscreen Body Sunscreen SPF 40 Is Here
- The Best Cream Contour Sticks for Instant Cheekbones in 2023
- The Best Pastel Eyeshadow Looks for Any Occasion in 2023
- Makeup Tips on How to Minimize the Appearance of Large Pores
- Trendy Haircuts and Hairstyles that will Transform Thin Hair
Anastasia Beverly Hills Benefit Cosmetics Bobbi Brown CeraVe Chantecaille Charlotte Tilbury Clarins ColourPop Dermalogica Dior Dyson ELEMIS Elf Cosmetics Estée Lauder Fenty Beauty First Aid Beauty Fresh Hourglass Huda Beauty Jane Iredale L'Oreal lancome La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier LORAC MAC Makeup Revolution Mario Badescu Maybelline Morphe Nars Natasha Denona Neutrogena NYX Origins Peter Thomas Roth Revlon Sigma Beauty Smashbox Stila Tarte Cosmetics The Ordinary Too Faced Urban Decay YSL