There’s big excitement in the beauty world, and that’s because Urban Decay is bringing back their liquid eyeliner pens. These were bestsellers and loved worldwide!
Why Urban Decay ever discontinued them is a mystery. However, the past is in the past, and the good news is that Ink Liquid Liners are making a comeback, bigger and better than before!
There’s so much to love about these eyeliners, it’s hard to know where to begin! From their ease of use and lasting powers to the fabulous shade range. Let’s get into the details!
I’m already a fan of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencils, but a pencil and ink pen give very different results. If you’re looking for a strong and defined eyeliner look, what you really need is a pen, not a pencil. These Ink Liquid Eyeliners will give you that!
With a combination of felt and brush tips, the eyeliners glide on the eyes smoothly and easily. Highly pigmented, you need one swipe to get the perfect eyeliner.
They dry down quickly, are waterproof and smudge-proof and have amazing staying powers of up to 24 hours. Yep, that means they last the whole day without budging. If you have greasy eyelids, you’ll love these eyeliners!
The Liquid Eyeliner Shades
The Urban Decay 24/7 Inks Liquid Eyeliners come in 9 colorful vegan shades. There are 6 matte shades and 3 shimmer ones.
The shades are:
- Ozone – matte white, felt tip
- Zero – matte black, brush tip
- Whiskey – matte dark brown, brush tip
- Freak – matte lime green, felt tip
- Mucho Mucho – matte yellow, felt tip
- Binge – matte sky blue, brush tip
- Oil Slick – gunmetal shimmer, brush tip
- Hi-Energy – blue shimmer, brush tip
- Deep End – deep teal shimmer, brush tip
The eyeliners have something for everyone, whether you’re a classic black liner type of person or you like playing around with colors. To use the eyeliners, simply shake the pen and swipe!
A new feature that these eyeliners have that the previous ones did not have is the ergonomic grip. It’s a unique grip to give you better control when applying eyeliner.
There has been positive feedback that the grip is helpful, but I’m not sure about it. It’s a cute addition, but I imagine it will be a love-hate relationship for many.
The eyeliners are ideal for those who want a sharp eyeliner look. But that’s not all. Get creative and use them for a creative graphic liner or a bold wing. Match your eyeshadow to your eyeliner with a creative colorful eyeshadow palette the Urban Decay Naked Wild West Palette.
Overall, the Urban Decay 24/7 Inks Liquid Eyeliners are winners! In 9 bold and daring shades, the sky’s the limit with the eyeliner and graphic liner looks you can create.
It’s good to have these updated liquid liners back! My only question is what took Urban Decay so long?!
Hi, I’m Hollie, and I own BeautywithHollie.com. I love everything to do with beauty and love sharing my knowledge, advice, and beauty finds! Makeup and beauty are here to enjoy, and Beauty With Hollie is here to take the stress out of it!
- 15 Easy Winter Makeup Tips for Glowing Skin
- Everything You Need to Know About MAC’s Frosted Frenzy Advent Calendar 2023
- CurrentBody Skin Radio Frequency Device Review- Does it Work?
- Eye Makeup Tips You Need To Try for Sensitive Eyes
- How To Use Body Lotion and Its Benefits For the Skin
- How To Apply Mascara Like A Pro- The Best Hacks, Tips & Tricks
- City Lips Overnight Plumping Lip Oil: My Honest Review and Real Results
- 10 Easy Eye Makeup Tips & Techniques For Older Women Over 60
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Review- Find Out The Truth
Anastasia Beverly Hills bareMinerals Benefit Cosmetics Bobbi Brown CeraVe Chantecaille Charlotte Tilbury Clarins ColourPop Dermalogica Dior e.l.f. Cosmetics ELEMIS Estée Lauder Fenty Beauty First Aid Beauty Fresh Giorgio Armani Hourglass Jane Iredale L'Oreal Lancome La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier LORAC MAC Makeup Revolution Mario Badescu Maybelline Morphe Nars Natasha Denona Neutrogena NYX Origins Peter Thomas Roth Revlon Sigma Beauty Smashbox Stila Tarte Cosmetics The Ordinary Too Faced Urban Decay YSL