It’s that time of year again! The time when all the brands put together their best of their best and bring out the much-anticipated advent calendars.
MAC Cosmetics’ advent calendar for this year looks better than ever. Called the Bursting With Surprises Advent Calendar, it’s gorgeous and indeed, it’s bursting with surprises!
It scores 10 out of 10 for originality, it’s got useful products, and it’s festive and glamorous! Worth over £405, it costs £165 which is huge savings;) (Anyone else calls a product with a good price, saving money?!)
We’re going to tell you everything you need to know about this advent calendar, and if it really is worth buying!
Every good advent calendar comes with even better packaging and the MAC 2022 advent calendar is no exception!
Wrapped in bubbles and bows, and sparkling red and gold colors, it’s full of glamour and gives the feeling of being spoilt.
However, that’s not all, its packaging is made to last. It’s designed for you to keep and use to store your favourite makeup. I love a brand that’s not wasteful and thinks of everything and that’s exactly what MAC has done here!
Below is a spoiler of what’s inside the advent calendar. If you’re buying the calendar for yourself, skip over it!
But what you should know is that it comes with 24 products, including 16 full-sized treats. If you know your advent calendars, you’ll know that’s an impressive amount! All too often advent calendars are only filled with sample-sized products, getting 16 full-sized products is pretty fab!
Now you know why I said it’s worth the price:)
- Powder Kiss Liquid Lipcolour – Mull It Over
- Lustreglass Lipstick – See Sheer
- Love Me Liquid Lipcolour E For Effortless
- Glow Play Lip Balm – That Tickles
- Prep + Prime Lip – Original
- Matte Lipstick – Chili
- Matte Lipstick – Russian Red
- Powder Kiss Single Eyeshadow – What Clout
- Single Eyeshadow – Naked Lunch
- Single Eyeshadow – Espresso
- Dazzleshadow – Oh So Gilty
- Paint Pot – Born to Beam
- Liquidlast Liner – Point Black
- Prep + Prime Essential Oils Grapefruit & Chamomile
- Brow Set Clear – Clear
- Technakohl Liner – Graphblack
- Fix+ 13ml – Original
- Mini MACStack Mascara – Stack Black
- Mini MAC Lipglass Clear
- Mini MAC Lipstick – Velvet Teddy
- Mini M·A·C Lipglass – Nymphette
- Mini MAC Lipglass – Spite
- Mini MAC Strobe Cream 15ml – Pinklite
- Mini MAC Lipstick – Mehr
If you’re still here and couldn’t resist seeing what’s inside, firstly I don’t blame you! Secondly, you can see this is not only a beautiful advent calendar but also very useful.
The makeup is mostly in neutral shades, which you can never go wrong with and is always safe for gifting! Included are some of their bestselling lipsticks as well as some other favourite products!
The best time of the year is nearly here and with it comes all of the fun and creative holiday collections and advent calendars. Many makeup junkies wait all year for these releases and MAC has once again proven that all the excitement is worth it!
The MAC Bursting With Surprises Advent Calendar has lived up to its expectations and is truly fabulous! From the design to the makeup included, they really got it all right!
However, even with all the savings that it’s giving you, it’s still on the pricey side. If you are looking for a more budget-friendly advent calendar, check out our post on the best beauty advent calendars for 2022. There’s an advent calendar for every budget and need!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase using these links, you don’t pay more, I simply earn a small commission!
Hi, I’m Hollie, and I own BeautywithHollie.com. I love everything to do with beauty and love sharing my knowledge, advice, and beauty finds! Makeup and beauty are here to enjoy, and Beauty With Hollie is here to take the stress out of it!
- Everything You Need to Know About MAC’s Advent Calendar 2023
- CurrentBody Skin Radio Frequency Device Review- Does it Actually Work?
- Eye Makeup Tips You Need To Try for Sensitive Eyes
- How To Use Body Lotion and Its Benefits For the Skin
- How To Apply Mascara Like A Pro- The Best Hacks, Tips & Tricks
- City Lips Overnight Plumping Lip Oil: My Honest Review and Real Results
- 10 Easy Eye Makeup Tips & Techniques For Older Women Over 60
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Review- Find Out The Truth
- The Ultimate Guide to Different Types of Eyeshadows and Their Gorgeous Finishes
Anastasia Beverly Hills bareMinerals Benefit Cosmetics Bobbi Brown CeraVe Chantecaille Charlotte Tilbury Clarins ColourPop Dermalogica Dior Dyson e.l.f. Cosmetics ELEMIS Estée Lauder Fenty Beauty First Aid Beauty Fresh Giorgio Armani Hourglass Jane Iredale L'Oreal Lancome La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier LORAC MAC Makeup Revolution Maybelline Morphe Nars Natasha Denona Neutrogena NYX Origins Peter Thomas Roth Revlon Sigma Beauty Smashbox Stila Tarte Cosmetics The Ordinary Too Faced Urban Decay YSL