Another day, another ColourPop release. ColourPop is still going strong with its never-ending new collections!
If you’re not bored of them yet, (I’m certainly not!) then you’re in the right place! ColourPop has just released a stunning fun collection called the Won & Done Collection!
Inspired by everything cowgirl and country chic, it’s loaded in pinks and shimmer to make your ride sparkly and fun!
ColourPop Won & Done Collection comes with:
- Won & Done 12-pan palette
- Pressed Powder Blush (3)
- Fresh Kiss Lip Lacquer (4)
- Glitterally Obsessed Trio
- @solbody Mini Duo
No ColourPop collection is ever fully complete without a fabulous palette and this palette is certainly fabulous!
With 12 cowgirl-inspired shades, it has pinks, golds, browns and of course, neutrals! It has a combination of shimmer and matte finishes to make the ride all the more fun!
It’s hard not to love a palette like this one, the colours perfectly fit one another and the general vibe is bright and fun! What’s even more fun is the name of the shades! They are all cowgirl and riding inspired!
- cowgirl: metallic white opal with a gold duo chrome finish
- lasso: matte soft peachy nude with gold and silver pinpoints
- spur thing: matte true baby pink
- city limits: matte warm nude
- high horse: vibrant golden bronze
- you bet: metallic true pink with a gold duo chrome finish
- these boots: metallic vibrant hot pink
- coattails: metallic mauve with a gold and teal duo chrome finish
- high roller*: matte bright hot pink
- bingo: matte saddle brown
- the west: matte warm- toned brown
- gold digger: matte rich chocolate brow
In true ColourPop style, the shades are soft, buttery and easy to apply! Check out these pink eyeshadow looks for inspiration on what looks you can create with the Won & Don Palette!
Available in 2 delicious pinks and one caramel shade, the pressed powder blush will give you a subtle, natural glow!
The secret to the natural look is that the formula contains silky powders that adhere to the skin, giving it a skin-like appearance.
ColourPop has treated us with 5 new shades of their bestselling Fresh Kiss lip stains! The lovable lip products have a hybrid formula that gives you shiny lips all day, with the staying powers of a lip stain!
They also happen to have nourishing ingredients like Goji Berry & Vitamin E, ensuring your lips stay soft and hydrated throughout the day!
Obviously, the shades are all cowgirl inspired in beautiful pinks and browns!
Another favourite ColourPop product is these body glitter gels! Available in a whole load of shades, ColourPop has brought 3 new shades for the Won & Done Collection.
These glitter gels are the ideal gels to use for some hair or body shimmer! Please note that they are not intended for the eyes.
Aside from the absolutely fabulous shimmer and sparkle that you get from the gels, they are also super convenient. They have an adhesive formula meaning you never need to use glue, which is unlike many other body glitters!
If you are looking for a full-body shimmer, then these shimmering oils are the way to go! They are another bestseller by ColourPop, so naturally had to be included in the Won & Done Collection!
The duo comes in a set of 2 mini oils, a Body Shimmering Dry Oil and a Body Glow Oil. The Shimmering Dry Oil gives an intense shimmer, whereas, the Glow Oil gives adds moisture to the skin with a subtle glow.
Both the oils have a pink and silver sheen to them. They won’t make your skin pink, but rather, give it a warm glow and shimmer!
I love a good ColourPop collection, and the Won & Done Collection hasn’t let me down! ColourPop always uses its bestselling products and brings out more shades for each collection.
Whilst that may not seem the most original tactic, I love it because it means you know what you’re getting! Also, it enables ColourPop to bring out collections more frequently, which they certainly do!
Overall, the Won & Done Collection is a lovely and fun collection. If you love horses and anything pink, you will love this collection!
Hi, I’m Hollie, and I own BeautywithHollie.com. I love everything to do with beauty and love sharing my knowledge, advice, and beauty finds! Makeup and beauty are here to enjoy, and Beauty With Hollie is here to take the stress out of it!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase using these links, you don’t pay more, I simply earn a small commission!
- Everything You Need to Know About MAC’s Advent Calendar 2023
- CurrentBody Skin Radio Frequency Device Review- Does it Actually Work?
- Eye Makeup Tips You Need To Try for Sensitive Eyes
- How To Use Body Lotion and Its Benefits For the Skin
- How To Apply Mascara Like A Pro- The Best Hacks, Tips & Tricks
- City Lips Overnight Plumping Lip Oil: My Honest Review and Real Results
- 10 Easy Eye Makeup Tips & Techniques For Older Women Over 60
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Review- Find Out The Truth
- The Ultimate Guide to Different Types of Eyeshadows and Their Gorgeous Finishes
Anastasia Beverly Hills bareMinerals Benefit Cosmetics Bobbi Brown CeraVe Chantecaille Charlotte Tilbury Clarins ColourPop Dermalogica Dior Dyson e.l.f. Cosmetics ELEMIS Estée Lauder Fenty Beauty First Aid Beauty Fresh Giorgio Armani Hourglass Jane Iredale L'Oreal Lancome La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier LORAC MAC Makeup Revolution Maybelline Morphe Nars Natasha Denona Neutrogena NYX Origins Peter Thomas Roth Revlon Sigma Beauty Smashbox Stila Tarte Cosmetics The Ordinary Too Faced Urban Decay YSL