With travelling finally more or less back to normal post-pandemic, it is the ideal time to bring out a makeup kit for the on-the-go. And that’s exactly what Charlotte Tilbury has done!
Charlotte Tilbury has released new on-the-go makeup kits for quick and easy makeup in 5 different makeup looks!
On the topic of prices, all Charlotte Tilbury makeup is costly, and sometimes it’s not so easy to see why… Let’s find out if the new Quick and Easy Makeup Kits are worth buying!
The on-the-go makeup kits each come with an eye wand, a lip & cheek wand, and a highlighter wand. They are refillable and come in 5 different sets, depending on the look you want and your skin shade.
The 3 products that the Charlotte Tilbury On The Go makeup comes with are:
- Mesmerising Metallic Easy Eye Wand– a smudge and crease-resistant cream eyeshadow wand
- Easy Lip & Cheek Wand– a buildable soft-matte cream lip and cheek wand
- Easy Highlighter Wand– a dewy glow cream highlighter wand to help sculpt cheekbones and give a universally-flattering glow
The products are easy to use and fuss-free. It comes in 5 different makeup looks for different skin shades and occasions. The products are all wands in cream formula making them super easy to apply and super easy to blend with your fingers if necessary.
The 5 makeup looks
Is it for you?
I love the idea behind it! It’s small enough to carry around and it gives you a nearly full makeup look in 5 minutes! Charlotte Tilbury’s line for it is – “SCRIBBLE, SMUDGE, SWIPE + GO in MINUTES!”
Easy to use without any extra brushes, these on-the-go makeup products really are a dream for those in a rush!
If you are going straight to an evening event and don’t have time to pop back home, this set will save you! It’s also ideal for those who don’t have time in the morning to do their makeup. No problem, your makeup can go with you!
The case comes with a mirror on the inside making it all the more practical! So yes, the idea behind on-the-go makeup kits is really clever and is definitely something that many people would love. In fact, check out our review on some other fab on the go makeup!
Charlotte Tilbury has created really fabulous on-the-go products that are actually really useful too! From the shade range to the packaging, it’s practical and there’s something for everyone.
Obviously, the main negative of these products is the price! Retailing at £55/$75, that is a lot of money for 3 travel-size products.
Whilst I do love these products and the idea behind them, I’m still deciding if I would part with my hard-earned money for them! (I’m too frugal, I know!) That being said, if someone would gift me one of the sets, I would be ecstatic!
Yes, the on-the-go sets are fabulous and useful products, but would you part with £55/$75 for them? Let me know!
Hi, I’m Hollie, and I own BeautywithHollie.com. I love everything to do with beauty and love sharing my knowledge, advice, and beauty finds! Makeup and beauty are here to enjoy, and Beauty With Hollie is here to take the stress out of it!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase using these links, you don’t pay more, I simply earn a small commission!
- Everything You Need to Know About MAC’s Advent Calendar 2023
- CurrentBody Skin Radio Frequency Device Review- Does it Actually Work?
- Eye Makeup Tips You Need To Try for Sensitive Eyes
- How To Use Body Lotion and Its Benefits For the Skin
- How To Apply Mascara Like A Pro- The Best Hacks, Tips & Tricks
- City Lips Overnight Plumping Lip Oil: My Honest Review and Real Results
- 10 Easy Eye Makeup Tips & Techniques For Older Women Over 60
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Review- Find Out The Truth
- The Ultimate Guide to Different Types of Eyeshadows and Their Gorgeous Finishes
Anastasia Beverly Hills bareMinerals Benefit Cosmetics Bobbi Brown CeraVe Chantecaille Charlotte Tilbury Clarins ColourPop Dermalogica Dior Dyson e.l.f. Cosmetics ELEMIS Estée Lauder Fenty Beauty First Aid Beauty Fresh Giorgio Armani Hourglass Jane Iredale L'Oreal Lancome La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier LORAC MAC Makeup Revolution Maybelline Morphe Nars Natasha Denona Neutrogena NYX Origins Peter Thomas Roth Revlon Sigma Beauty Smashbox Stila Tarte Cosmetics The Ordinary Too Faced Urban Decay YSL