With travelling finally more or less back to normal post the pandemic, it is the ideal time to bring out a makeup kit for on-the-go. And that’s exactly what Charlotte Tilbury has done!
Charlotte Tilbury has released new on-the-go makeup kits for quick and easy makeup in 5 different makeup looks!
On the topic of prices, all Charlotte Tilbury makeup is costly, and sometimes it’s not so easy to see why… Let’s find out if the new Quick and Easy Makeup Kits are worth buying!
The on the go makeup kits each come with an eye wand, a lip & cheek wand, and a highlighter wand. They are refillable and come in 5 different sets, depending on the look you want and your skin shade.
The 3 products that the Charlotte Tilbury On The Go makeup comes with are:
- Mesmerising Metallic Easy Eye Wand– a smudge and crease-resistant cream eyeshadow wand
- Easy Lip & Cheek Wand– a buildable soft-matte cream lip and cheek wand
- Easy Highlighter Wand– a dewy glow cream highlighter wand to help sculpt cheekbones and give a universally-flattering glow
The products are easy to use and fuss-free. It comes in 5 different makeup looks for different skin shades and occasions. The products are all wands in cream formula making them super easy to apply and super easy to blend with your fingers if necessary.
The 5 makeup looks
Is it for you?
I love the idea behind it! It’s small enough to carry around and it gives you a nearly full makeup look in 5 minutes! Charlotte Tilbury’s line for it is – “SCRIBBLE, SMUDGE, SWIPE + GO in MINUTES!”
Easy to use without any extra brushes, these on the go makeup products really are a dream for those in a rush!
If you are going straight to an evening event and don’t have time to pop back home, this set will save you! It’s also ideal for those who don’t have time in the morning to do their makeup. No problem, your makeup can go with you!
The case comes with a mirror on the inside making it all the more practical! So yes, the idea behind on the go makeup kits is really clever and is definitely something that many people would love. In fact, check out our review on some other fab on the go makeup!
Charlotte Tilbury has created really fabulous on the go products that are actually really useful too! From the shade range to the packaging, it’s practical and there’s something for everyone.
Obviously, the main negative of these products is the price! Retailing at £55/$75, that is a lot of money for 3 travel-size products.
Whilst I do love these products and the idea behind them, I’m still deciding if I would part with my hard-earned money for them! (I’m too frugal, I know!) That being said, if someone would gift me one of the sets, I would be ecstatic!
Yes, the on the go sets are fabulous and useful products, but would you part with £55/$75 for them? Let me know!
- 18 Purple Nail Art Ideas For Every Style And Occasion
- Makeup Revolution NEW Shadow Bomb Cream Shimmer Eyeshadow
- Charlotte Tilbury On The Go Makeup Kits For Quick & Easy Makeup
- The Best Contour Products For Pale & Fair Skin in 2022
- Yellow Eyeshadow Looks To Try Out This Summer
- ColourPop Hold The Stone Collection Is Here
- 10 Spring Eyeshadow Looks And Trends To Try Out In 2022
- Rare Beauty NEW Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
- The Best Waterproof and Smudge-Proof Eyeliner in 2022
Anastasia Beverly Hills Bare Minerals Barry M Benefit Cosmetics Bobbi Brown Chantecaille Charlotte Tilbury Clarins ColourPop Dior Dyson ELEMIS Elf Cosmetics Estée Lauder Fenty Beauty First Aid Beauty Fresh Hourglass Huda Beauty Jane Iredale L'Oreal lancome La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier LORAC MAC Makeup Revolution Maybelline Molton Brown Morphe Murad Nars Natasha Denona Neutrogena NYX Origins Peter Thomas Roth Revlon Sigma Beauty Smashbox Stila Tarte Cosmetics Too Faced Urban Decay YSL