Norvina eyeshadow palettes are a trademark of Anastasia Beverly Hills. Their first one was released in 2018 and since then, there’s been one every year. ABH has just announced the release of their newest one- Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5!
I don’t know about you, but everywhere I turn these days, I see purple- especially lilac! From fashion to makeup, it’s everywhere. It definitely the flavour of the season, and Anastasia Beverly Hills has jumped on the purple bandwagon with their newest Norvina eyeshadow palette!
The new Norvina eyeshadow palette features the most beautiful purples of all shades and finishes as well as much more.
This palette is just gorgeous, from the packaging to the shades inside! The vibes I get from this palette is strong summery vibes with a touch of unicorns! But judging from ABH’s description, they had something else in mind entirely. “The powered-up pastel colour story is an inspiring mix of vivid, cyber-punk shades and premium-quality everyday neutrals.” Ye, the palette is rather punky too:) Bottom line is that it’s versatile and can inspire everyone with new makeup looks!
The shades are dreamy and sparkly and everything you could want for dreams to come true. Featuring 25 generous shades in all variations of purple, along with other cool-toned shades, this palette is everything you need for a fun, summery look! Being a neutral lover, I love how they included enough neutral shades too, you can create a neutral look and add a pop of colour! There’s really something for everyone in this palette.
If pretty packaging is your thing, you will love the packaging of this eyeshadow palette! It is stunning and definitely the kind of palette I would want on display in my makeup collection!
- A1 – Matte bright white
- A2 – Duo-chrome peachy gold
- A3 – Sparkling pastel bubblegum lavender*
- A4 – Matte light taupe*
- A5 – Matte dusty rose taupe*
- B1 – Sparkling icy gold with brilliant reflects
- B2 – Matte pastel lavender*
- B3 – Matte cool-toned lilac*
- B4 – Matte rosy taupe with multi-dimensional reflects*
- B5 – Metallic chocolate brown
- C1 – Sparkling cool-toned lilac with blue reflects*
- C2 – Metallic warm silver*
- C3 – Matte vibrant purple*
- C4 – Sparkling peachy-pink with gold reflects*
- C5 – Matte deep warm brown*
- D1 – Metallic deep warm copper
- D2 – Multi-dimensional pressed glitter with rainbow reflects*
- D3 – Deep black with clusters of magenta and lilac sparkles
- D4 – Matte true violet*
- D5 – Matte berry violet*
- E1 – Metallic candy pink with gold reflect*
- E2 – Matte blush rosy pink*
- E3 – Metallic bright lavender*
- E4 – Matte dirty orange
- E5 – Matte deep grape*
*Shades A3, A4, A5, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, D2, D4, D5, E1, E2, E3, and E5 are not intended for use around the immediate eye area.
Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 is vegan and cruelty-free and the shades are paraben and sulfate-free.
Is the palette worth it?
I’ve actually read lots of comments from people about the new Norvina palette. The main concern is that it’s not original in colouring and shades. Many commented on the similarities of the new Norvina to the small Norvina Eyeshadow palette and the Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 4. Now, addressing these concerns, firstly yes there is some overlap in both palettes. Deal-breaker? Not really. All the palettes have so much more to offer!
The new Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 is indeed similar to the Norvina Eyeshadow palette. However, there are many differences too, the new palette has 25 shades whereas, the smaller Norvina only has 14. Also, the actual shades are different. There is some overlap, but overall, the new Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 has much brighter, richer and cooler-toned shades.
On to addressing the next claim of its similarities to the Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 4. Well, to be fair, in my humble opinion, the 2 palettes really aren’t that similar at all. There may be a few similar shades but Norvina 4 is warm-toned with the main colour being pink and Norvina 5 is cool-toned with the main colour being purple. Sometimes I think people want makeup brands to invent new colours:))
So addressing all the concerns about the Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 originality, I think it’s original enough! And is it worth it? Well, if you love eyeshadow palettes, and you love purple then oh yes, it’s worth every penny and you will love this palette!
Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for its top-quality eyeshadow palettes. They are all about those buttery shades that are easy to apply and blend, and they have barely any fallout!
Whilst some may question the originality of the shades in the new Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5, I think the overall palette has its own feel and ambience. I love the whole purple situation, it’s current and fun! The looks you can create with the palette are endless and you can really get your creative juices running!
Which Norvina palette is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!
- Makeup Revolution NEW Shadow Bomb Cream Shimmer Eyeshadow
- Charlotte Tilbury On The Go Makeup Kits For Quick & Easy Makeup
- The Best Contour Products For Pale & Fair Skin in 2022
- Yellow Eyeshadow Looks To Try Out This Summer
- ColourPop Hold The Stone Collection Is Here
- 10 Spring Eyeshadow Looks And Trends To Try Out In 2022
- Rare Beauty NEW Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
- The Best Waterproof and Smudge-Proof Eyeliner in 2022
- Nabla Read My Mind Eyeshadow Palette Has Dropped
Anastasia Beverly Hills Bare Minerals Barry M Benefit Cosmetics Bobbi Brown Chantecaille Charlotte Tilbury Clarins ColourPop Dior Dyson ELEMIS Elf Cosmetics Estée Lauder Fenty Beauty First Aid Beauty Fresh Hourglass Huda Beauty Jane Iredale L'Oreal lancome La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier LORAC MAC Makeup Revolution Maybelline Molton Brown Morphe Murad Nars Natasha Denona Neutrogena NYX Origins Peter Thomas Roth Revlon Sigma Beauty Smashbox Stila Tarte Cosmetics Too Faced Urban Decay YSL